- the book we had already promised to a great many is a tad over a third done, not edited.
such simple implication;
but no no no… That’s not
fitting into the vain mood
required to survive in toxic
business, even falling short
at attempting that highest of
office, much less being elected
to the task. socialism is communism;
know that tragedy is incubating.
We won’t solve our situation in just one war;
no, we (U.S.) have a couple going into our,
(every earthling’s) future… you know,
in case we get our ass handed to U.S. in
one or more…
all need to come to Christ; all repenting.
|LET ME REITERATE: THIS IS IN NO WAY A PLUG FOR ANY POLITICIAN, THE ESSAY THAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS ADVERTISEMENT, THAT HOLDS, IN IT,MY SENTIMENT TRULY – IS GREAT!|
IT’S GREAT TO SEE A MAN WHO MAKES, OR TRIES TO MAKE WISE DECISIONS FOR U.S. ALL
This weekend while you are spending time with friends and family at picnics and barbecues, let us not forget those who aren’t able to join us because they made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our way of life. Too often, we forget the true cost of liberty. It has been paid for by the men and women of our armed services who have laid down their lives upon the altar of freedom. These heroes were not just soldiers, but rather citizens that made a choice to answer the call of duty. They believed in our freedoms enough to risk their lives for people they would never meet. But now, it is our turn to take up their fight. Their voice must now be our voice. I would encourage you all to get involved in worthwhile efforts that support our nation’s heroes. Engage your American spirit and let’s reach out to those who have served. Offer them a hand up and thank them for their service. Let them know America is great because of them.
One way that I have tried to use my voice has been to tell their stories and recognize veterans who risked their lives defending our country. That is why I started a weekly segment called Military Monday to highlight remarkable individual service members from all across Arizona. I hope you have enjoyed reading about our local vets as much as I have. They have sacrificed more than we could ever imagine and their stories deserve to be told. That’s why this Memorial Day, I will be submitting all of my Military Monday posts to the Veterans History Project at the Library of Congress. The more than 96,000 personal accounts in the collection will be preserved and made available for future generations. I strongly encourage you to join my efforts this holiday weekend by submitting the stories of veterans that are important in your life. To get started, visit loc.gov/vets
Supporting the Troops
The USO is constantly looking out for our brave troops serving abroad and I was honored to have the opportunity this week to help assemble care packages for our deployed service members. You can learn more and get involved with Operation Care Package by visiting their website: http://www.uso.org/operation-uso-care-package.aspx
Military Monday This week’s Military Monday features Ignacio Servin of Phoenix, Arizona who served in the United States Army and saw combat in the Pacific theater during World War II. This past month, I was honored to recognize Ignacio’s heroism, courage and valor by submitting a statement into the official Congressional Record documenting his military service. This will ensure Ignacio’s heroic story will live on throughout all of American history. To read more about Ignacio’s story click HERE. And remember, if you know of a current or former member of the military in the fourth district that you would like to recognize for Military Monday, send me a message with their contact information at: https://gosar.house.gov/contact-me or facebook.com/repgosar via direct message.
As always, you can follow everything I am working on in Arizona – Washington, D.C. through my website (https://gosar.house.gov) Representative Paul Gosar.
Paul A. Gosar, D.D.S
Member of Congress
Washington, DC Office
504 Cannon HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2315 –
220 N. 4th Street
Kingman , AZ 86401
(By Appointment Only) Prescott
122 N. Cortez Street, Suite 104
Prescott, AZ 86301
Phone: (928) 445-1683
6499 S. Kings Ranch Road #4
Gold Canyon, AZ 86118
Phone: (480) 882-2697
- david buckle https://youtu.be/hj_hybegoj0 faith,
- his i am 10/28/2019
- we are; it’s not only
- important that your friends know it, not only those you
- know of, but who know you. it is the will of god that all to
- be saved. however, that’s not how our future will evolve. it’s
- not about us; not you, not me, not them over there. we may be
- in it; but we all need to follow the regulations. regulations aren’t
- only for us; not only a set of rules that all will be judged, a method
- of peace. a sheer calmness that we all do either gain or fail to achieve.
- it is all about Him; His Will and his purpose. are you ever a vessel where
- His will bursts into the world, or are you only in this life for yourself. a test
- for all take, but only a few know it. it shall be consistent with the Will of God.
- He‘s that teacher.
- He is the pathway to the Glorious Pasture that each of us should regard as a goal
- that is not hard to reach; to gain; to enjoy and fit in to. it’s not for me to guide you;
- that is the job of the Holy Spirit. the only suggestion is to come this way, that isn’t
- saying that the way of each soul’s journey is so vastly different; yes, there’s the
- wide entrance that many will go into it; that is the way of the world, it has no
- exit once you pass it’s gate. there is no limit to God‘s Grace, only doorways.
- all has to do with freedom, our free will; a test each are given, not forced
- upon you or i, but shown. showing the way to peace. to calmness. it is a
- wonderfully secure space in our world. is our destination; if we
- desire it
- hard enough. hope count yourself blessed, to see the back of that door.
- you can never go wrong with that search for His heaven that all are called
- to; there are few that rsvp. all need to die to those old ways of existence; that
- road goes nowhere good. either you will or you won’t.
- Jesus Christ is the Doorman,
know he is the only way.
- Bless you all.
- october 28, 2019ad 1:33.03pm
- god’s promise of direction
- norewegian cruise
- shepards channe